Customer privacy is very important to futureAlign Incorporated, and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information.
futureAlign Incorporated is a “data controller.” This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information.
futureAlign Incorporated will comply with the data protection law. This means that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for the purposes indicated and not used in any way that is incompatible with said purposes
- Relevant and limited only to said purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as is necessary
- Kept securely
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Collection of personal data
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Engaging with you to undertake Communication consultancy, design or editorial services in relation to a product, service or project
- Via our website on user registration, contact form submission or email, where we collect all the required details, so we can reply to you
- When you provide your details by taking part in industry research, events or surveys carried out by or on behalf of us, which may be via social media, networking links or other means of electronic communications
How is the personal information used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To undertake works to fulfil a contractual agreement that is in place
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address or contact information you provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests
We do not sell or give your information to third parties.
We collect information about you from third parties, such as third–party service providers who provide services on our behalf (e.g., website hosting, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, analytics and other similar services.) For example, we may use third–party analytics services like Google Analytics, and they may place cookies on your computer and record data about your site usage on our behalf. We are not responsible for the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties.
External site links
We are not responsible for the content of any external websites we link to. Any links from our website to others does not necessarily imply endorsement by futureAlign Incorporated. futureAlign Incorporated is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Data retention: How long will you use my information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, such as satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time, and we will process your personal data and sensitive personal data in line with the relevant legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
How to block/remove cookies
You can find out more about cookies, including how to disable, enable and delete them, by visiting aboutcookies.org. You can block most cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the storing of all or some cookies. However, please note that some features may be unavailable when browsing our website if you block or remove cookies.
How you can opt out of communications and use of personal information we collect
You may opt out of receiving any or all communications from futureAlign Incorporated by:
- Following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or
- Contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Removal of Personal Information Request] asking for the removal of your personal information from our database and/or servers.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a “subject access request.” If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about the interaction with us so that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to:
- Object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more
- Have your information, deleted if we are keeping it too long.
- Have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us.
The internet and data privacy best practices are both constantly developing. It is important to point out that we may amend this privacy notice from time to time. Please visit this page if you wish to stay up to date, as we will post any changes here.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site now or following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance to the site and any changes.